Now Chlorophyll Liquid has been spotted on TikTok over the last number of weeks as thousands of people have purchased it for its many benefits. Here is a short blog on why you might like it too!
The Perfect Blend of Minerals and Chlorophyll to Keep Your Body Healthy
Now Foods is one of the pioneers of the supplement manufacturing industry, and for good reason. Their potent and diverse supplements contain some of the most effective ingredients. They continue this trend of increasingly potent supplements with the addition of Liquid Chlorophyll. Containing copper and Chlorophyll, Liquid Chlorophyll is able to keep your body healthy and improve a variety of bodily functions. Not only this supplement is incredibly effective and potent, but it is incredibly pure and is free from various allergens.
It is said to:
- Reduces signs of ageing and keeps your skin healthy
- Reduces inflammation in the body & improves mobility
- Eliminates post workout soreness & lowers recovery time
- Helps with weight loss as well as belly fat
- Improves red blood cell production in the body
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Consult with your physician before consuming this supplement
- Contains copper & chlorophyll along with peppermint oil and potassium sorbate
- Take one teaspoon once a day mixed in 8oz of water or any beverage of your choice
- Great for people looking to improve their red blood cell production
- Also good for athletes looking to reduce inflammation & soreness
- Does not contain any starch, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, gluten, or artificial colours or preservatives
Reduces Signs of Ageing
Both copper and chlorophyll, major ingredients in this supplement, play an integral role in keeping your skin healthy. Copper has antioxidant properties that allow it to reduce oxidative stress in the cells in the skin, which makes them more than capable of reducing signs of ageing. Chlorophyll, on the other hand, nourishes and moisturizes the skin and makes it more resilient to harsh conditions. It is also capable of improving wound healing.
Reduces Inflammation in the Body
Chlorophyll not only heals your skin, but it is also capable of reducing inflammation in the body. Inflammation is the cause of various ailments, and can be incredibly painful. Various studies show that Chlorophyll can considerably reduce inflammation in the body.
Reduces Muscle Soreness
Since Chlorophyll can reduce inflammation in the body, it can greatly reduce soreness in the body after a workout. Inflammation is also the major cause of soreness in the body. Although chlorophyll reduces the inflammation in the body, it does not do so at the cost of healing time.
Helps lose Weight and Belly Fat
Not only does this supplement reduce recovery time and soreness in the body, but it also assists you in losing belly fat. Various studies have shown that chlorophyll can greatly reduce belly fat and weight, making it even better for people looking to lose weight.
Improves Red Blood Cell Production
Copper also plays a major role in producing red blood cells in the body and so does chlorophyll. Research has suggested that both of these substances noticeably improve the production of red blood cells in the body.
Directions for use – simply take one teaspoon daily to start experiencing the benefits.
Caution: For adults only. Consult a physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. When taken orally, chlorophyll may cause diarrhea or green discoloration of urine or faeces.
Note: Chlorophyll contains a green pigment that could stain your clothing. Handle with care. Chlorophyll may also stain teeth when taken undiluted. Use only as directed.
Natural colour variation may occur in this product.