Chromium is an essential nutrient in the body that is depleted from foods by processing and refining.
- stabilised rice bran (srb) - is a rich source of complex carbohydrates,fibre, zinc (which is essential for the proper function of chromium in the body), and various other nutrientrs involved in the utilisation of glucose within the body, such as magnesium, vitamins b1 and b2 and niacin. Research suggests that srb may be of value in supporting healthy glycaemic balance.
- pumpkin seed - are one of nature’s most concentrated food sources of zinc and magnesium, minerals essential for the function of chromium in glycaemic support.
- green barley grass - in addition to being a source of chromium, barley grass provides several nutrients which assist chromium in glycaemic support, including magnesium, vanadium and zinc.
- raw cacao nib - contains liberal amounts of chromium,and a remarkably high concentration of magnesium, which works with chromium in glycaemic support. Cacao also provides vitamins b1, b2 and niacin, which play a role in glucose utilisation.
- no fillers, binders or other excipients.
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans;
no wheat – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal
- no additives
- no added sugar
- no colours –
- no flavours –
- no preservatives
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
One vegetarian capsule typically provides:
Magnifood complex 600mg
- stabilized rice bran 375mg
- pumpkin seed [cucurbita pepo] 100mg
- green barley grass [hordeum vulgare] 50mg
- raw cacao nib [theobroma cacao] 50mg
- nettle leaf [urtica dioica] (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Chromium (as picolinate) 200ug
Contains barley grass – consult physician if coeliac.