For cholesterol is a high quality friendly bacteria supplement specially formulated for those concerned about their cholesterol levels. With omega 3 alpha-linolenic acid (ala) to support the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and added vitamin b1 to support heart function. Now in delicious vanilla flavour.
- the same 3 strains of friendly bacteria combined with vitamin b1 and ala to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication*
- natural and safe - no risk of undesirable side effects
- each sachet contains 1.2 Billion cfu of ab-life®guaranteed until end of expiry.
- replicated clinical evidence on the 3 ab-life® probiotic strains: lactobacillus plantarum cect 7527, lactobacillus plantarum cect 7528 and lactobacillus plantarum cect 7529
- alpha-linolenic acid (ala) has undergone numerous clinical trials demonstrating its efficacy at helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ala as part of a balanced diet
- high-quality powdered ala sourced from chia seeds
- strains scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- recommended for daily use
*Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
This supplement was previously called optibac ‘for your cholesterol’. Now also with vitamin b1 in an easy to take powder sachet.
New & improved
We’ve updated this supplement to a sachet form with added vitamin b1 to support the maintenance of a normal cholesterol levels. Now in a delicious vanilla flavour.
Existing customers can continue to use it just as before.
- take 1 sachet daily, preferably with breakfast.
- product is orosoluble, so may be taken directly into the mouth
- if preferred, product may be dissolved in water and consumed immediately
- for best results take daily for at least three months.
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol lowering medication*.
* Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.