Nua for women is the first-of-its-kind, natural pre-natal fertility supplement specially developed to help support female fertility.
The formula focusses on supporting healthy conception and preparation for pregnancy, it also supports gut function and strengthens vaginal health.
- supports nutrient synthesis and absorption.
- supports reduction in inflammation.
- supports vaginal health.
- hormone balance.
- provides micronutrients - vitamins, minerals & antioxidants .
- supports a healthy gut microbiome.
- key vitamins, minerals and good bacteria tailored for women who are preparing for conception and trying for a baby.
- contains 400¬µg folic acid (methylfolate active form folic acid).
- doctor recommended for women trying to conceive.
How do I use it?
vitamin c: an important antioxidant which assists in protecting the mother’s dna from oxidative damage. Also critical for the normal function of a mother’s immune system.
vitamin d: contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
vitamin e: important antioxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress
folate: known to help prevent spina bifida. Works together with vitamin b12 to ensure healthy cell-division and normal tissue growth during pregnancy.
selenium: antioxidant that helps to protect maternal dna, as well as proteins and lipids from oxidative damage. Important for the normal functioning of the immune and thyroid systems.
zinc: contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
l. Rhamnosus gg: is one of the most widely studied probiotic strains and its effects on human health have been examined in numerous clinical trials.
l. Gasseri: is validated by clinical data displaying maintenance of vaginal homeostasis.
the live bacteria: are encapsulated during freeze drying (lyuphilisation) process, aiding protection from the harsh acid environment of the stomach