tailored pre-conception formula
including 400μg folic acid, zinc and vitamin d
recommended for women under 35 years trying to conceive
now with l-methylfolate
Proceive women is formulated to support the nutritional needs of women aged 18-35 when trying for a baby. Based on scientific research by fertility experts using over 600 clinical studies, proceive women provides 1,416mg of 28 carefully selected amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including the recommended 400ug of folic acid. Each ingredient is delivered at the optimal strength in a highly absorbable form.
How does proceive work?
Nutrients play an important role in the development of the egg, womb preparation, hormone regulation and more. Each month, the reproductive and hormonal cycle develop an egg cell, prepare the womb and a range of other processes have to be performed to create the right fertile balance.
A healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet is important when trying for a baby. It can be difficult to get all the nutrients you need from your diet in today’s busy world.This is where proceive can help by providing extra support needed to build your nutritional stores and support good pre-conception health.
- vitamin b6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- vitamin b12 has a role in the process of cell division
- vitamin d contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- folic acid (l-methylfolate) contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- magnesium contributes to the psychological function and also has a role in the process of cell division
- vitamin e contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- vitamin c contributes to normal physiological function which helps in producing good quality cells